K 44 - INGA NESS - retired / sold KIRKWALL - Trawl -
|BT / NT||t / t|
|BRT / NRT||t / t|
|Length over all||m|
|Length / Width / Draft||30 m / m / m|
|Gear / propel||Heimdal|
|Help engine||Ford 120 hp
Ford 120 hp
Very successful trawler in the 1990s landing mainly into Aberdeen.Fished Rockall,shetland,Barrahead,Faroes,and Orkney areas.
|Previous data|| (Number | Name | from year | until year | Owner)
|Shipowner|| William Sanderson
Do you have further information on K 44? Please click on the link below to fill out the form.
Every month we give away a Bascap and T-Shirt to one person who provided us with additional data.
Do you have photos of K 44 or other fishing vessels we may use on WorldFishingToday and FiskerForum? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via mail to
DK-6960 Hvide Sande
- Skipper Expo Int. Galway looks set to be a great show
- Craemer Fish Boxes - Reliable, durable and high-quality
- Cummins Power Tour at Galway
- Two Kilkeel Brothers See Great Benefits
- Capelin stay shallow
- Great fishing for m/v Akamalik using Fortis netting
- EU Policies risk killing coastal communities, says NFFO
- Vonin opens office in Iceland
- Commitment to sustainable seafood doubles in Northern Ireland
- *Fishermens`s expertise rarely considered by scientists, study shows
- Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014 shaping up to be a great show
- Read the magazine Icelandic Fisheries
- Marel Salmon ShowHow - It’s All About Salmon
- The world’s first MSC-certified babyfood product
- Fishstock Brixham 2014, held 13th September 2014.