- MSC celebrates that 20.000th sustainable MSC-labelled product comes from Migros
- Potential measures against the Faroe Islands
- Council Mandate Brings CFP Reform Closer
- North Sea RAC meets the Norwegian Fishermen’s Association
- European Commission unveils maritime strategy for the Atlantic
- All Aboard for the Reform of Common Fisheries Policy
- New Managing Director at Qalut Vónin
- Commission calls for cooperation to boost sustainable aquaculture in Europe
- Russia complains over EU-Mauritania Fisheries Partnership Agreement before WTO
- Damanaki at Seafood Expo 2013
- Damanaki launching new online market intelligence tool for fisheries
- Action Plan to save sea birds
- World`s largest Seafood Trade Fair opens tomorrow
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council, 22 April 2013
- Reviving the Mediterranean blue economy through cooperation
Fishstock, the Urban Festival of Seafood and Music
Fishstock, the Urban Festival of Seafood and Music that is being held in Brixham, South Devon on 10th September 2011.
There will be an opportunity to climb on board fishing boats and trawlers this year and there is also a very large fishing heritage section which I suspect your members will be interested in.
Full details can be found on www.fishstockbrixham.co.uk
We also have the Port Isaac Fishermens Friends performing this year during the day and cost of entry for each fee paying adult is only £5.00.
Accompanied under 15's go free. Dogs are welcome but they will be housed in a creche at the entrance to the site.
The event is on the 10th September 2011
Read more her
WorldFishingToday d. 26-08-2011