- Potential measures against the Faroe Islands
- Council Mandate Brings CFP Reform Closer
- North Sea RAC meets the Norwegian Fishermen’s Association
- European Commission unveils maritime strategy for the Atlantic
- All Aboard for the Reform of Common Fisheries Policy
- New Managing Director at Qalut Vónin
- Commission calls for cooperation to boost sustainable aquaculture in Europe
- Russia complains over EU-Mauritania Fisheries Partnership Agreement before WTO
- Damanaki at Seafood Expo 2013
- Damanaki launching new online market intelligence tool for fisheries
- Action Plan to save sea birds
- World`s largest Seafood Trade Fair opens tomorrow
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council, 22 April 2013
- Reviving the Mediterranean blue economy through cooperation
- Commissioner Maria Damanaki Welcomes European Parliament support to ban discarding in the Skagerrak
Days to go until Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 2012
With only a few days left until the second Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen, organisers of the show Mara Media are delighted with the level of interest shown by both service providers and fishermen from all sectors of the industry.
The show on the 8th & 9th of June looks set to surpass visitor numbers from last year with the office being inundated with calls from fishermen from all over the UK, Ireland and abroad.
Inshore fishermen are in for a treat with a much broader range of companies than last year’s show exhibiting their products and services. Suppliers to the whitefish and pelagic sectors are of course well represented at the exhibition with all the major companies showing their commitment to the industry and the show.
A big thanks to the Serene and Adenia fishing companies who are joining the Fishsalesmen’s Association (Scotland) Ltd (FASL) as joint sponsors of the show. We really appreciate their support with the show.
Sharon, Hugh, John & Declan of Mara Media look forward to seeing you at the show.
For further information on opening times and list of exhibitors, please visit www.maramedia.ie
Source: Mara media"
WorldFishingToday d. 01-06-2012