- Council Mandate Brings CFP Reform Closer
- North Sea RAC meets the Norwegian Fishermen’s Association
- European Commission unveils maritime strategy for the Atlantic
- All Aboard for the Reform of Common Fisheries Policy
- New Managing Director at Qalut Vónin
- Commission calls for cooperation to boost sustainable aquaculture in Europe
- Russia complains over EU-Mauritania Fisheries Partnership Agreement before WTO
- Damanaki at Seafood Expo 2013
- Damanaki launching new online market intelligence tool for fisheries
- Action Plan to save sea birds
- World`s largest Seafood Trade Fair opens tomorrow
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council, 22 April 2013
- Reviving the Mediterranean blue economy through cooperation
- Commissioner Maria Damanaki Welcomes European Parliament support to ban discarding in the Skagerrak
- Commissioner Damanaki speaks at EU Parliament on unsustainable mackerel fishing in North East Atlantic
Skipper Expo. International 2013, Aberdeen - Dates Confirmed for 2013
Mara Media in conjunction with the fishing industry are delighted to confirm the new dates for the Skipper Expo. Int., Aberdeen 2013, as May 10 & 11, at the Arena, AECC, Aberdeen.
The exhibition will be entering it’s third year and has grown to become the main event for the Pelagic, Whitefish and Processing industries in Scotland, and beyond.
Last year’s exhibition had over 2,500 industry visitors and 100 companies exhibiting their products and services directly to the fishing sector. The success of the exhibition was evident in the amount of business conducted and the positive feedback from exhibitors and visitors alike.
“The Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen has now firmly established as the main exhibition in this part of the world and we intend to work closely with all our customers to ensure it remains at the heart of the fishing industry’s calendar and a focal point for the industry.” said Sharon Gallagher, Sales Manager of the event.
WorldFishingToday d. 13-08-2012