- Great fishing for m/v Akamalik using Fortis netting
- EU Policies risk killing coastal communities, says NFFO
- Vonin opens office in Iceland
- Commitment to sustainable seafood doubles in Northern Ireland
- *Fishermens`s expertise rarely considered by scientists, study shows
- Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014 shaping up to be a great show
- Read the magazine Icelandic Fisheries
- Marel Salmon ShowHow - It’s All About Salmon
- The world’s first MSC-certified babyfood product
- Fishstock Brixham 2014, held 13th September 2014.
- Commission issues fleet capacity guidelines to support sustainable fishing in Europe
- Four boat displays at Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014
- Faroexpo 2014
- Fishstock Brixham den 13. september 2014
- First blue whiting enters MSC assessment
Great interest for North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
Áki í Skemmuni organizer for the North Atlantic Fish Fair says, that until now are more than 80 companies represented at the International Fish and Maritime Exhibition, North Atlantic Fish Fair, that will take place in the Faroe Islands 9. to 11. April 2013.
”Until now the exhibitors represent 12 countries, and we are very pleased with the great interest, where two thirds of the exhibition area already is booked.”
The exhibition will be expanded this year, as the restaurant and lecture area will be moved to surrounding buildings close to the exhibition halls.
FonnFlog is travel agent for the exhibition, and is also organizing bustransport between the hotels and the exhibition, morning and evening.
On the last day when the exhibition ends, there is also arranged direct bus service to Vágar Airport, where Atlantic Airways has an extra flight to Copenhagen, so participants can leave Faroe Islands on the same day the fair ends.
You can find the exhibitor list on the webpage www.fair.fo, where you also can book your travel to the exhibition.
NAFF – North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
WorldFishingToday d. 14-01-2013