- Agriculture and Fisheries Council discusses Fishing Opportunities for 2015
- Open letter to EU Commissioner on discards
- Tummas T crew happy with Vónin trawl
- Herring dispute between European Union and Faroe Islands nears end
- Better knowledge of fishing gear is key to minimising sea bed impacts
- Samherji Norwegian & Icelanic herring trawl and seine
- £50,000 available for fishermen’s training and safety
- The Port of Hirtshals strengthens its competitive position on maritime service
- New fish house at Thorupstrand
- Icelandic Group purchases FleXiCut
- Sainsbury’s launches UK’s first certified sustainable tuna sandwich
- Exhibitor numbers soar for Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 2014
- An International Exhibition with a New Identity
- New generation portioning for the salmon industry
- Marel Demonstrates Leadership in Fish Processing Innovations
Great interest for North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
Áki í Skemmuni organizer for the North Atlantic Fish Fair says, that until now are more than 80 companies represented at the International Fish and Maritime Exhibition, North Atlantic Fish Fair, that will take place in the Faroe Islands 9. to 11. April 2013.
”Until now the exhibitors represent 12 countries, and we are very pleased with the great interest, where two thirds of the exhibition area already is booked.”
The exhibition will be expanded this year, as the restaurant and lecture area will be moved to surrounding buildings close to the exhibition halls.
FonnFlog is travel agent for the exhibition, and is also organizing bustransport between the hotels and the exhibition, morning and evening.
On the last day when the exhibition ends, there is also arranged direct bus service to Vágar Airport, where Atlantic Airways has an extra flight to Copenhagen, so participants can leave Faroe Islands on the same day the fair ends.
You can find the exhibitor list on the webpage www.fair.fo, where you also can book your travel to the exhibition.
NAFF – North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
WorldFishingToday d. 14-01-2013