- Coastal state consultations on mackerel break down
- How can scientists learn from fishermen
- Hoping for good cathes from westerly migration
- NFFO secures government support for storm hit fishermen
- Low levels of heavy metals in saithe
- An International Exhibition with a New Identity
- Coastal State consultations on mackerel in the North-East Atlantic in Bergen
- Fishermen’s safety set to be a key theme at Galway and Aberdeen fishing expos
- Chile squat lobsters and nylon shrimp fishery enters MSC
- Four fishermen were rescued from a liferaft by the RAF
- BIM to sponsor Skipper Expo Int. Galway 2014
- Ruth HG264 equipped with brand new mackerel gear from Vònin
- The First of the Big Ten Goes Blue
- What a year
- Notus pleased to announce new partnerships
Great interest for North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
Áki í Skemmuni organizer for the North Atlantic Fish Fair says, that until now are more than 80 companies represented at the International Fish and Maritime Exhibition, North Atlantic Fish Fair, that will take place in the Faroe Islands 9. to 11. April 2013.
”Until now the exhibitors represent 12 countries, and we are very pleased with the great interest, where two thirds of the exhibition area already is booked.”
The exhibition will be expanded this year, as the restaurant and lecture area will be moved to surrounding buildings close to the exhibition halls.
FonnFlog is travel agent for the exhibition, and is also organizing bustransport between the hotels and the exhibition, morning and evening.
On the last day when the exhibition ends, there is also arranged direct bus service to Vágar Airport, where Atlantic Airways has an extra flight to Copenhagen, so participants can leave Faroe Islands on the same day the fair ends.
You can find the exhibitor list on the webpage www.fair.fo, where you also can book your travel to the exhibition.
NAFF – North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
WorldFishingToday d. 14-01-2013