- Commissioner Damanaki visit the Faroe Islands
- 10 ocean technology companies introduce green marine technology
- Rio 2016 to Support MSC and ASC Certified Seafood
- New Fishing Catalogue from Vónin
- NFFO responds to today's government announcement on marine conservation zones
- Chilean mussel fishery gains MSC certification
- Fish fair with new exhibitors and new topics
- Gearing up for Fish Quota negotiations for 2014
- Statement on Greece's decision on fisheries data collection
- The fair in Germany about fish
- Swedish freshwater fishery gains international recognition
- Bristols commersial Fisheries show hailed a great success
- Meeting with Norwegian Minister of Fisheries & Coastal Affairs, Ms Aspaker
- Accessing more quota for small boat fishermen
- Sustainable Seafood Week Germany
Great interest for North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
Áki í Skemmuni organizer for the North Atlantic Fish Fair says, that until now are more than 80 companies represented at the International Fish and Maritime Exhibition, North Atlantic Fish Fair, that will take place in the Faroe Islands 9. to 11. April 2013.
”Until now the exhibitors represent 12 countries, and we are very pleased with the great interest, where two thirds of the exhibition area already is booked.”
The exhibition will be expanded this year, as the restaurant and lecture area will be moved to surrounding buildings close to the exhibition halls.
FonnFlog is travel agent for the exhibition, and is also organizing bustransport between the hotels and the exhibition, morning and evening.
On the last day when the exhibition ends, there is also arranged direct bus service to Vágar Airport, where Atlantic Airways has an extra flight to Copenhagen, so participants can leave Faroe Islands on the same day the fair ends.
You can find the exhibitor list on the webpage www.fair.fo, where you also can book your travel to the exhibition.
NAFF – North Atlantic Fish Fair 2013
WorldFishingToday d. 14-01-2013