- Great fishing for m/v Akamalik using Fortis netting
- EU Policies risk killing coastal communities, says NFFO
- Vonin opens office in Iceland
- Commitment to sustainable seafood doubles in Northern Ireland
- *Fishermens`s expertise rarely considered by scientists, study shows
- Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014 shaping up to be a great show
- Read the magazine Icelandic Fisheries
- Marel Salmon ShowHow - It’s All About Salmon
- The world’s first MSC-certified babyfood product
- Fishstock Brixham 2014, held 13th September 2014.
- Commission issues fleet capacity guidelines to support sustainable fishing in Europe
- Four boat displays at Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014
- Faroexpo 2014
- Fishstock Brixham den 13. september 2014
- First blue whiting enters MSC assessment
Petitions of school children calling for sustainable fishing
Ms Catherine Bearder, Member of the European Parliament, presented to Commissioner Damanaki the petitions she received from school children in her constituency regarding the conservation of fish.
The petitions call for stopping the practice of discards, ending harmful subsidies and rewarding those fishermen who fish sustainably.
Commissioner Damanaki welcomed the petitions and emphasized the key role that EU citizens can play in supporting the on-going reform of the Common Fisheries Policy
EU Commission – FiskerForum.com
WorldFishingToday d. 17-01-2013