- Cornish Fishermen Leading the Way to Change Nonsensical EU Spurdog Management
- Finest quality saithe from Selvogur
- Skipper Expo Int. Galway - Records Broken
- Skipper Expo Int. Galway looks set to be a great show
- Craemer Fish Boxes - Reliable, durable and high-quality
- Cummins Power Tour at Galway
- Two Kilkeel Brothers See Great Benefits
- Capelin stay shallow
- Great fishing for m/v Akamalik using Fortis netting
- EU Policies risk killing coastal communities, says NFFO
- Vonin opens office in Iceland
- Commitment to sustainable seafood doubles in Northern Ireland
- *Fishermens`s expertise rarely considered by scientists, study shows
- Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014 shaping up to be a great show
- Read the magazine Icelandic Fisheries
Commissioner Damanaki presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic in Tromsø
Commissioner Maria Damanaki where she is presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic.
Damanaki is meeting Mr Espen Barth Eide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Carl Bildt, Swedish Foreign Minister and Chair of the Arctic Council, and Ms Leona Aglukkaq, Canadian Minister of Health and of the Northern Economic Development Agency and incoming Chair of the Arctic Council.
Commissioner Damanaki delivered a keynote speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference, which is taking place in Tromsø. She is also attending the signing Ceremony of the Agreement between the Arctic Council Secretariat and the Government of Norway.
On fisheries policy, Ms Damanaki is meeting with the Norwegian Minister of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Ms Lisbeth Berg-Hansen.
See the link below : "The Arctic: an EU Perspective" - Commissioner Damanaki's speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference
EU Commission – FiskerForum.com
Read more her
WorldFishingToday d. 21-01-2013