- Commissioner Damanaki visit the Faroe Islands
- 10 ocean technology companies introduce green marine technology
- Rio 2016 to Support MSC and ASC Certified Seafood
- New Fishing Catalogue from Vónin
- NFFO responds to today's government announcement on marine conservation zones
- Chilean mussel fishery gains MSC certification
- Fish fair with new exhibitors and new topics
- Gearing up for Fish Quota negotiations for 2014
- Statement on Greece's decision on fisheries data collection
- The fair in Germany about fish
- Swedish freshwater fishery gains international recognition
- Bristols commersial Fisheries show hailed a great success
- Meeting with Norwegian Minister of Fisheries & Coastal Affairs, Ms Aspaker
- Accessing more quota for small boat fishermen
- Sustainable Seafood Week Germany
Commissioner Damanaki presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic in Tromsø
Commissioner Maria Damanaki where she is presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic.
Damanaki is meeting Mr Espen Barth Eide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Carl Bildt, Swedish Foreign Minister and Chair of the Arctic Council, and Ms Leona Aglukkaq, Canadian Minister of Health and of the Northern Economic Development Agency and incoming Chair of the Arctic Council.
Commissioner Damanaki delivered a keynote speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference, which is taking place in Tromsø. She is also attending the signing Ceremony of the Agreement between the Arctic Council Secretariat and the Government of Norway.
On fisheries policy, Ms Damanaki is meeting with the Norwegian Minister of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Ms Lisbeth Berg-Hansen.
See the link below : "The Arctic: an EU Perspective" - Commissioner Damanaki's speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference
EU Commission – FiskerForum.com
Read more her
WorldFishingToday d. 21-01-2013