- Synergies between Blue and Green growth agenda
- Company Excursion
- New organisational structure for HB Grandi
- Entire Koppernæs Management Visited TripleNine
- Vedde Merger Is Fact of Life Per Early June
- Scottish Seafood key to winning restaurant’s success
- Fishing opportunities for 2014 - further phase out of overfishing
- Agreement on Common Fisheries Policy reform
- Fishing Industry Views Brought to the Heart of the Conservation Agenda
- Fishing Livelihoods Must Not be forgotten in European Marine Sites Management
- Commissioner Damanaki spoke at the event Gastronomy Days
- MSC celebrates that 20.000th sustainable MSC-labelled product comes from Migros
- Potential measures against the Faroe Islands
- Council Mandate Brings CFP Reform Closer
- North Sea RAC meets the Norwegian Fishermen’s Association
Commissioner Damanaki presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic in Tromsø
Commissioner Maria Damanaki where she is presenting the EU policy towards the Arctic.
Damanaki is meeting Mr Espen Barth Eide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Carl Bildt, Swedish Foreign Minister and Chair of the Arctic Council, and Ms Leona Aglukkaq, Canadian Minister of Health and of the Northern Economic Development Agency and incoming Chair of the Arctic Council.
Commissioner Damanaki delivered a keynote speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference, which is taking place in Tromsø. She is also attending the signing Ceremony of the Agreement between the Arctic Council Secretariat and the Government of Norway.
On fisheries policy, Ms Damanaki is meeting with the Norwegian Minister of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Ms Lisbeth Berg-Hansen.
See the link below : "The Arctic: an EU Perspective" - Commissioner Damanaki's speech at the Arctic Frontiers 2013 Conference
EU Commission – FiskerForum.com
Read more her
WorldFishingToday d. 21-01-2013