- Skipper Expo Int. Galway - Records Broken
- Skipper Expo Int. Galway looks set to be a great show
- Craemer Fish Boxes - Reliable, durable and high-quality
- Cummins Power Tour at Galway
- Two Kilkeel Brothers See Great Benefits
- Capelin stay shallow
- Great fishing for m/v Akamalik using Fortis netting
- EU Policies risk killing coastal communities, says NFFO
- Vonin opens office in Iceland
- Commitment to sustainable seafood doubles in Northern Ireland
- *Fishermens`s expertise rarely considered by scientists, study shows
- Skipper Expo Int. Bournemouth 2014 shaping up to be a great show
- Read the magazine Icelandic Fisheries
- Marel Salmon ShowHow - It’s All About Salmon
- The world’s first MSC-certified babyfood product
Commissioner Damanaki to present EU's Arctic Policy at EU Foreign Affairs Council
Thursday 31 January, Commissioner Maria Damanaki, together with EU High Representative, Vice President Baroness Ashton, will present to the EU Foreign Affairs Council of Ministers the EU's Policy towards the Arctic.
That has been adopted by the Commission and reaffirm the EU’s interest in becoming a permanent observer to the Arctic Council.
EU`s Arctic Policy is based on three pillars -knowledge, responsibility, engagement- and contains a set of tangible actions for the EU to contribute to research and sustainable development in the region and promote environmentally friendly technologies.
Last week, Commissioner Damanaki travelled to Tromsø Norway where she presented the EU policy towards the Arctic at the annual Arctic Frontiers Conference.
EU commission – FiskerForum.com
WorldFishingToday d. 31-01-2013