- Vónin qualified in Achilles JQS
- Wärtsilä's wins prestigious Red Dot award
- Wärtsilä X40 engine successfully passes Type Approval Test milestone
- First Icelandic MSC product
- Marel presents the next generation of advanced salmon retail pack slicing
- Commissioner Damanaki to discuss maritime security in high level seminar in Dublin
- Marel promotes innovation through partnership
- Certified Flowscale Sets Benchmark
- Vónin Pelagic Bag has Fished for DKK 400-500 Millions
- State-of-the-art trawler fitted with BLUNOX SCR
- ITM2 Trimming Robot sets new benchmark for salmon processing
- Vónin visits the Flume Tank in Hirtshals
- Wärtsilä's integrated gas propulsion system chosen for new offshore support vessel
- Notus celebrates 20th anniversary
- Wärtsilä's leadership in gas engine technology enhanced - more than 2000 engines sold and 7 million running hours accumulated
Vónin qualified in Achilles JQS
Fishing gear and aquaculture equipment have been Vónin's core business, but the offshore segment is steadily becoming a more and more important part of Vónin's business.
Therefore Vónin is now taken the necessary steps to get all the certifications required by the oil industry. In this process Vónin has now been awarded with the first certification, which is Achilles JQS (Joint Qualification System). The danish Strandby Net which is a part of the Vónin Group has also recieved the same certification.
The Achilles JQS is used by 36 oil companies and main contractors on the Norwegian and Danish continental shelves. Among these companies are e.g. Shell, Dong Energy, Maersk Oil, Faroe Petroleum, Statoil, and Chevron.
Achilles JQS is a supplier register and pre-qualification system used by the buyers in the Norwegian and Danish oil and gas sector to manage supplier information and risk within the supply chain as well as to procure efficiently in accordance with EU regulations.
Product and services, which Vónin can offer the oil industry, are lifting gear, security equipment, ropes, chains, wires and related products together with service.
Vónin is also in the process of getting ISO certifications, and are we expecting that this will be in place later this year.
WorldFishingToday - 22-07-2013