- First Icelandic MSC product
- Marel presents the next generation of advanced salmon retail pack slicing
- Commissioner Damanaki to discuss maritime security in high level seminar in Dublin
- Marel promotes innovation through partnership
- Certified Flowscale Sets Benchmark
- Vónin Pelagic Bag has Fished for DKK 400-500 Millions
- State-of-the-art trawler fitted with BLUNOX SCR
- ITM2 Trimming Robot sets new benchmark for salmon processing
- Vónin visits the Flume Tank in Hirtshals
- Wärtsilä's integrated gas propulsion system chosen for new offshore support vessel
- Notus celebrates 20th anniversary
- Wärtsilä's leadership in gas engine technology enhanced - more than 2000 engines sold and 7 million running hours accumulated
- Formal release of the new X-ray guided cutting machine
- Good mackerel season for pair trawlers
- Let us put our expertise to work for you
Marel highlights advanced salmon filleter and Innova software at Aqua Nor 2011
The MS 2730 advanced salmon filleter and Innova production management software are among the products featured at Marel Stand F-544, at this year’s Aqua Nor exhibition, being staged from August 16-19, in Trondheim’s Spektrum centre. As ever, a team of Marel professionals will also be on hand to discuss the company’s full range of fisheries and aquaculture-related systems and products at the Trondheim event.
Taking salmon filleting to a new level
Launched at this year’s International Seafood Show in Brussels, the MS2730 offers several new features designed to take salmon filleting to a new level in terms of yield, throughput and automation. Capable of filleting up to 25 fish per minute, the unit comes with automatic adjustment for a variety of sizes between 2-10 kg.
Fish are placed belly-down at the in-feed for faster and easier operation, while a new set of circular knives cuts the fish from gut to tail. As the meat close to the centre bone is included in the fillets, the end result is high-quality fillets with improved yield and increased throughput.
• New cut ensures improved yield
• High capacity, 25 fish/min
• Automatic adjustment for sizes ranging from 2-10 kg
• User-friendly interface
• Multiple programme storing
• Variable pressure on fish during filleting
• Communicates with Marel trimming robot
Fresh opportunities in production management
Developed over more than 20 years and now in its fifth generation, Innova production management software, from Marel, closely monitors and controls critical key performance indicators (KPIs) in real time. Covering the complete production cycle from raw material reception to product dispatch, it provides a complete overview of a host of vital factors including yield, throughput and efficiency, overpacking, quality, stock levels and movements, traceability and profitability. Innova supports the full spectrum of Marel processing equipment, and creates a wealth of fresh opportunities in production management.
WorldFishingToday - 21-07-2011