- Wärtsilä X40 engine successfully passes Type Approval Test milestone
- First Icelandic MSC product
- Marel presents the next generation of advanced salmon retail pack slicing
- Commissioner Damanaki to discuss maritime security in high level seminar in Dublin
- Marel promotes innovation through partnership
- Certified Flowscale Sets Benchmark
- Vónin Pelagic Bag has Fished for DKK 400-500 Millions
- State-of-the-art trawler fitted with BLUNOX SCR
- ITM2 Trimming Robot sets new benchmark for salmon processing
- Vónin visits the Flume Tank in Hirtshals
- Wärtsilä's integrated gas propulsion system chosen for new offshore support vessel
- Notus celebrates 20th anniversary
- Wärtsilä's leadership in gas engine technology enhanced - more than 2000 engines sold and 7 million running hours accumulated
- Formal release of the new X-ray guided cutting machine
- Good mackerel season for pair trawlers
HIGH QUALITY IP69k Stainless steel motors & gear motors
Electro ABI, located in Haarlem, the Netherlands, has been developing and manufacturing electric motors and gear reducers since 1955. The company owns an advanced production facility in the Netherlands where both mechanical and electrical parts are manufactured with the utmost care and precision. Responding to market needs, KMF has developed a range of completely stainless steel aseptic electric motors and gear motors, especially designed for sectors dealing with high standards in hygiene and cleaning, such as e.g. machines for the food and beverage industry.
These motors are characterized by an extremely smooth (round) surface without any irregularities and even without a cooling fan (TENV). The body is manufactured out of AISI 304, DIN 1.4301 and the shaft out of AISI 420, DIN 1.4021. The enclosure of the motors is IP69k; the high protection rating guarantees absolute ingress resistance, even in applications subject to frequent high pressure cleaning processes even using acid or alkali-based cleaning agents. Besides motors Electro ABI also manufacture a range of stainless steel gear reducers, such as worm gears (up to 80Nm), helical gears (up to 130Nm) and planetary gear (up to 200Nm).
The efficiency of the motors from 750W and up is already classified as IE3 where the competition still has IE2. By designing Electro ABI’s stainless steel motors to meet the highest efficiency standard, Electro ABI contribute to a sustainable society, in which reducing energy consumption is an important objective. Reducing energy consumption by the application of highly energy efficient motors is only one of the advantages of stainless steel motors. Due to the lack of paint and chemicals, these motors will lower the strain on the environment. Furthermore, the above average product life span will contribute to a lower total cost of ownership.
Electro ABI also offer the possibility to manufacture customer specific motors in small quantities. Electro ABI can supply motors with cable, connector or terminal box. Motors with integrated brake and/or encoder, are also available, as well as special shafts and special flanges.
Because of the high quality the lifespan is much longer than when using standard or other stainless steel electric motors. This not only saves money in purchasing, it also saves money in replacement and downtime of the factory. Another big advantage is that the energy consumption of our motors is lower because of the high efficiency level.
WorldFishingToday - 02-08-2011